|Smithtown Stitchers Raffle Quilt
|2019 Guild Raffle inlcuding quilt Moonglow
Congrats to Anne McKenna, Angela Zubrovic and Sue Boccio!
2020 Raffle Quilt
Thank you to all the members who used the instructions and background squares provided
to complete their blocks for the raffle quilt.
Raffle quilt size: 95" x 95"
Designed and machine quilted by Natasha McFadyen
We now need volunteers to sit with the raffle quilt and to demonstrate sewing techniques
while selling chances at area festivals and fairs.
Come support us at area events:
- Saturday May 4th from noon-4pm at Smithtown Historical Society's Spring Farm Festival
- CANCELLED Sunday May 5th from noon-4pm at Huntington Historical Society's
- Saturday & Sunday September 7-8 from 10am-5pm Brookhaven Country Fair at Longwood
- Sunday September 22nd 10am-5pm Smithtown Historical Society's Heritage Country Fair
- Sunday October 6th from 10am-4pm for Mourning at the Manor Fall Festival at Sagtikos
We also need volunteers to bring the raffle quilt to other guilds. Do you belong to another
area guild? Please contact Vicki Stoddard or Natasha McFadyen to make arrangements.
2021 Raffle Quilt
Believe it or not, work has already begun on the raffle quilt for 2021. Follow our progress